BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sneak Peak

I am just starting with my creations -fun, fun fun! Here is a little sneak peak for you. NOTE: last time moms were at a HUGE disadvantage so this time I have really tried to vamp up some choices. I am confident you won't be disappointed.

My favorites: Car garbage bags (love mine), Snap It (they are seriously so cool! and low priced), and the job and FHE charts. The ones pictured are 8x8 the 12x12 will be a little higher. PLUS we will have some jewelry, cards, a raffle, banners, and more. Yes I admit this would be my specialty. Making for my 3 princesses is my favorite past time. You will find the cutest skirts(starting at $10), Pillow case dresses, aprons, crayon holders, leggers, and I could go on forever. Absolutely divalicious!

I will have big baby section: layette gowns, caps, outfits, carrier covers, nursing covers, blankets and more. If you have a tiny diva on the way or to buy for, you will be set.

The CUPCAKE CUTIES will be selling cupcakes and cookies for $1(not their gourmet ones, but yummy all the same)


So come and open up those purse strings. Its for Cancer --a great cause, lets help find a cure one apron, bracelet, or outfit at a time:)

0 comments: